2010年5月18日火曜日

Blogging Assignment 3

The pieces of information I found in sources to use to support my thesis and topic sentyence ideas for Essay 2 are as follows.


The supporting piece of evidence that I found for body paragraph 1 is a paraphrase/quote from "Can we be honest? Small lies are a big part of our lives. daring to tell the truth to yourself and to others improves your relationships and de-stresses your mind and body." http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0NAH/is_3_35/ai_n9775614
It give explanation about why lying is part of life.


The supporting piece of evidence that I found for body paragraph 2 is a paraphrase/quote from "What Are The Pros and Cons of Lying?"
http://www.truthaboutdeception.com/lying-and-deception/pros-and-cons-of-lying.html
It give the example of how lying results in training our skill to protect ourselves.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Rika,

    You did a nice job with this post. These look like good sources. I have two criticisms:
    1) this is a couple of days late,
    2) where is the paraphrase or quote you want to use for body paragraph 3?

    Thanks Rika, I know you work hard in all your classes and I appreciate your efforts very much.

    返信削除